|Become a translator for a speech delivered by a renowned|
Qari' Syeikh Mohd Jibril from Egypt.
Full name: Nik Rahim bin Nik Wajis
Nick Name: Syihab
Kunniyah: Abu Umair Al Nikmy
Education :B.A. (Hons) Syariah, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt – 1990
Ph.D (Islamic Criminal Law) Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, UK – 1996
Date of Birth: 16th Oct 1963
Age :52 years
Marital status :Married
Language Proficiency: :Arabic, English, Bahasa Malaysia
Computer Literacy :Microsoft Office including Word , Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Web designing, Blog, video maker etc.
1990- 1991 - Assistant Lecturer, Kulliyyah of Laws, International Islamic University Malaysia
1996- 1998 - Assistant Professor, Kulliyyah of Laws, International Islamic University Malaysia
1998- 1999 - Director, Food and Services, International Islamic University Malaysia
1999 - July 2005 - Lecturer, Department of Syari'ah, University of Brunei Darussalam
2005 until present - Managing Director, Syihab Excellence Agency Sdn Bhd
2008 until present - Executive Chairman, Dirasat Consultant Sdn Bhd
Feb 2008- April 2009 - President, for Middle East, Business Time Dina Sdn Bhd
Feb 2008- April 2009- Director, Policy Dept, Business Time Dina Sdn Bhd
Feb 2009- April 2009 - Manager, Alor Setar Branch, Business Time Dina Sdn Bhd
May 2009 – Until Present - Executive Director / Motivator, Rebutia D’Perkasa Sdn Bhd
2010 until present - Head of Department, Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Linguistics, Pahang Tahfiz Institute
2012 until present - Head of Internal Audit for ISO 9001 and MS 1900 (Syariah Compliance), Pahang Tahfiz Institute
April 2014 - until present - Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Syariah and Law, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia.
1. Women and Rape – co-author with Dato’ Sri Zaleha Kamaruddin, Rector of IIUM– IIU Law Journal – 2000
2. Pembuktian Kes Melalui Qarinah – Jurnal Undang-Undang Syariah Brunei Darussalam, Jilid 2, Bil 2, 2002
3. Analisis Undang-Undang Perkahwinan di Negara Brunei Darussalam- Jurnal Undang-Undang Syariah Brunei Darussalam, Jilid 3, Bil 4, 2003
4. E-Dagang Menurut Perspektif Islam – Prosiding Seminar Kebangsaan Fiqh Semasa – Jabatan Syariah, Fakulti Pengajian Islam, UKM, September 2003
5. Awqaf: Brunei Experience – Proceedings – International Seminar on Awqaf Experiences in Brunei, Indonesia, Kuwait and Pakistan – Islamabad, Pakistan – December 2003.
6. Perlaksanaan Islam dan Cabarannya- Rampak Serantau – MABIMS – Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka, Brunei Darussalam – 2000
7. Peranan Wakaf di dalam Perkembangan Sosio-Ekonomi Umat Islam (Presented at Seminar on Laws, Organized by UUM at Mutiara Beach Resort, Penang on 25th September 2004.
8. SEMINAR PENGAJIAN PAHANG SEMPENA MEMULIAKAN SAMBUTAN 40 TAHUN PEMERINTAHAN SULTAN PAHANG
9. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ERADICATION OF ABJECT POVERTY AND STREET BEGGING - Chittagong, Bangladesh
10. Islamic Banking: The Malaysian Experiences and Challenges - Sakarya, Turkey.
1. Tipu Daya Halalkan Riba - Prof Dr Yusof al Qaradhawi - 2004 - Syabab Media
2. Algebra - Alkhawarizmi - Institut Terjemahan dan Buku Negara - 2014
Post Graduate Supervision
1- Mohd Saeed (Afghanistan) – Phd Thesis – Kulliyyah of Laws, IIUM
2- Termizi bin Ahmad – MCL – Kulliyyah of Laws – July 2004
3- Mohd Saleh Ramli – Master of Education , 2011 (OUM)
4- Ahmad Taufek Zakaria, Master of Education, 2011 (OUM)
5. Shittu Bilal Yusuf (P.hd)- 2015
1. Majid Ishaq Ahmed Al- Busaidi (Master)
1- Islamic Legal System, International Islamic university Malaysia (IIUM)
2- Islamic Transactions, International Islamic university Malaysia (IIUM)
3- Undang-Undang Jenayah Islam – Diploma in Islamic Law and Legal Practice Department of Syari'ah, University of Brunei Darussalam
4- Sistem Perundangan Islam - Diploma in Islamic Law and Legal Practice - Department of Syari'ah, University of Brunei Darussalam
5- Usul Al-Fiqh (Islam Jurisprudence)
6- Undang-Undang Jenayah Islam, Pahang Tahfiz Institute, 2012
7- Arabic Communications, , Pahang Tahfiz Institute, 2012
8- English Toastmaster Club, Pahang Tahfiz Institute, 2012
9- Usul Al-Fiqh (Islam Jurisprudence) , Pahang Tahfiz Institute, 2012
Active in delivering Islamic Lectures (Ceramah) in various occasions. Appeared regularly in live programs at Radio Television Brunei (RTB) including Al-Nur, Rampai Pagi and programmes for radio between 2003 – 2005 as well as RTM.
Active in delivering Islamic Lectures in Malay and English in various occasions such as Maulidur Rasul at mosques, schools, government and private companies, as well as motivational talks etc.
Active in sports such as shooting, horse riding, swimming, badminton, bowling and other sports.